Instructions for poster presentations
- Posters should be printed on A0 (841mm x 1189mm or 33.1″ x 46.8″) size good quality paper, in Portrait Mode.
- Care must be taken while designing the poster that the resolution of the pictures/figures and font size of the text are suitably chosen so that they are legible from visitor viewing distance.
- Softcopy (in .pdf) of the poster must be submitted to the organizers during the Symposium.
- There will be no printing facility available at the Symposium venue
- Pins for fixing the posters will be supplied by the organisers.
- Posters will be displayed on the stands (as per the Poster Id) on the first day and will remain till end of second day of the Symposium.
- Poster presenters must be available at their posters during the designated poster presentation period. Posters not presented during this period will not be considered for “Best Poster” awards and will not be published in IEEEXplore.