- The paper should be as per latest IEEE format (Click to download). Maximum 6 pages, NO BIOGRAPHY at the end.
- The accepted papers may be published in the Symposium proceeding and indexed in IEEEXplore. They should satisfy the requirements given in the publication policy.
Papers that do not meet all the requirements (1, 2 and 3) will be removed after the Symposium, and will not be submitted to IEEEXplore. No registration refund will be given in any case.
- Pay the registration fee before last date.
- Each Professional registration (IEEE Member or Non-Member) entitles an author to publish up to two papers.
- Each registration entitle single member registration. Co-authors, if wish to attend, then they need to register separately under Non-Author categories (Step No. 1 to 4 as applicable).
- All the IEEE Members should bring their ID Cards at the symposium for confirmation, failling which the difference will be payable at the venue.
- Submit valid material in time (December 5th, 2017)
- Present the work at the Symposium
An author MUST pay FULL registration fee before last date. The payment details are given in the Registration page.
Please follow the instructions given below for submitting the paper(s).
Step 1. Revised Version: Revise your paper based on the reviewers’ comments/suggestions (if any). The reviewer’s comments are available in EasyChair.
Step 2. PDF eXpress check:PLEASE pass your revised paper through PDF eXpress using Symposium ID “42328X” by going to the URL https://www.pdf-express.org/. If you do not have an account in PdfeXpress, click on the link “New Users – Click here” and fill in your information. If you are not familiar with PdfeXpress you can find more detailed instructions on using IEEE PDF eXpress at: http://www.pdf-express.org/frhelp.asp.
Step 3. Submit the final version of the paper (after passing it through PDF eXpress check) before due submission deadline in EasyChair using “Upload a new version” option. Maximum 6 pages, NO BIOGRAPHY at the end.
Step 4. Submission of the copyright form: The copyright form is available here (Download). Please take the printout of the form, fill in the details (Complete list of Authors, Paper Title) and sign (one author) wherever it is required. Send the scanned copy of the copyright form to email@example.com as an email attachment. (Note: The email must be sent with subject as “Copyright form for PAPER XX”, where XX is your paper ID. If you have more than one paper, you need to REPEAT the procedure.)
One of the authors (registered) should attend the Symposium and present their Poster. If any of the authors cannot attend and present the work, then a qualified colleague (who has registered for the Symposium) may present the work. A qualified colleague is one who is familiar with the technical field, and is capable of discussing the issues.
NOTE: A regular registration must be paid even if the qualified colleague is an author of another (different) paper in the Symposium. Registration fee is neither transferable nor refundable and can not be waived-off.